If you’re planning a wedding, you may have started looking for the products and services for your wedding in magazines and online. But the best way to really find everything you need to create the wedding of your dreams is to attend a Your Wedding TV Wedding & Women’s Show which provides you with fast and easy access to the vendors THEMSELVES that will make your dreams a reality. Central Florida’s most comprehensive and professionally produced bridal show has more fashions, more tips, trends and new ideas and more choices than you can imagine. With spectacular runway fashion shows and displays from over 100 of the area’s finest wedding professionals, you will find everything to make your wedding day extraordinary. Many exhibitors offer samples and money-saving show specials and brides and grooms can register to win thousands of dollars in prizes and free wedding services, including an all-inclusive honeymoon with airfare provided. You can register online now for discount tickets at www.yourweddingtv.com The next show date is Sunday, April 5, 2009 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort from 1:00-5:00 pm. Here are some tips you can print and refer to that will help you make the most of the Your Wedding TV Bridal Show and have the most fun planning your wedding… all in one place, in one afternoon!
- Pre-register. You can pre-register online www.yourweddingtv.com and save money and time by filling out your info in advance.
- Pre-printed Labels. Bring a couple of sheets of labels with your name, email address, mailing address, cell phone number, and wedding date pre-printed so you can use them for various drawings.
- Bring Cash, Debit or Credit Card and Photo ID. Admission at the door is usually required in cash. At Your Wedding TV shows you will be able to shop on site for accessories, jewelry and sometimes specials like teeth-whitening during the show. There will also be a Cash Bar provided for your enjoyment by the venue, but be prepared to provide proof of age.
- Keep a pen handy. Make a note on flyers, business cards or other promo materials when you are talking to vendors that you are interested in so you can refer back to it later and remember someone you were impressed with. They might be offering a limited time discount if you book them within a specific time period related to the show so make sure to look through all the materials you receive once you get home.
- Ask questions. That’s what bridal shows are all about — getting to talk to the vendors. Take a few minutes to see if your personalities mesh and find the vendors that you develop a rapport with. Ask details about the packages they offer. Don’t base your decisions solely on price, the value for actual products and services you will receive is more important than just the bottom line. Most vendors are aware that everyone is trying to save money in this economy and they are willing to provide outstanding value at very competitive prices. Find out if they have your date available. When you take the time to talk to a vendor, you will remember them later.
- Make Appointments. Your time is valuable as is the vendors. Use the bridal show as the perfect opportunity to make a follow-up appointment with prospective vendors. Have your calendar handy so you can commit to a convenient appointment time for both you and your fiancé and keep the appointment. This saves you valuable time making phone calls later and duplicating your efforts.
- Book Your Vendors. The vendors at Your Wedding TV Bridal Shows are the best in the area and there is enough variety that you are sure to find the perfect match for your wedding.
- Take Your Time. It’s tempting to want to sit down early prior to the fashion show starting. Your Wedding TV is known for its phenomenal runway shows and exciting entertainment, but the seating is designed for great visibility from every seat so you don’t need to worry about saving seats way before show time.
- Preview Fashions. Don’t order your dress or tuxedos until you see the Your Wedding TV runway fashion show. The best bridal salons in the area showcase all the latest styles at each show and it is the perfect way to preview which styles you prefer and want to try on for yourself.
- Stay Till the End. Your Wedding TV has lots of prizes and surprises at every show but you must be present to win. At every show, a bride’s name is called for a fabulous prize, like a honeymoon, and unfortunately she left early and never knew what she missed. Your Wedding TV is the only bridal show in Orlando giving away all-inclusive vacations to places such as Sandals with airfare provided. You could also win actual services for your wedding at every show, so it’s worth the wait. You never know, the winner could be you!
- Check your Email. The promotions and info that vendors provide after the show is valuable to you as you continue to plan your wedding. They are doing their best to maximize their investment and stay in touch with prospective brides after the show so they can continue to provide the best possible products, services and prices for you. If you receive emails that you no longer need, the simplest thing to do is to delete them. They should also provide an unsubscribe feature if you request it. Your Wedding TV continually sends out information on giveaways, contests and upcoming events so make sure to allow YourWeddingTV.com as an accepted email address in your address book.
And just one more thing… WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES!
You’re trusting your vendors with your WEDDING … Meet them IN PERSON at the next Your Wedding TV Bridal Show!
You can register online now for discount tickets at
Your Wedding TV
Director of Operations
Your Wedding TV Bridal Show NEXT DATE:
1:00 – 5:00 PM
Wyndham Orlando Resort
8001 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819